Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh.... vintagegreenjeans, how I have missed you!!!









I have been amiss in posting!!! Last post...back in August...can't really explain or justify! Watched the movie "A Dog's Year". Oh yes, I see, it was writer's block! I have to break free, have to write again!! I can't sing, I wish I could play the piano better and I haven't won any beauty contests lately...however, I try really hard! Author, yes, I must try!!!

I know, it must seem absurd! I am a writer at heart! Ever since my college freshman professor offered me "literary support" ( did he know I was only 17?) I have been a author wanna be! And I am depending on all my blog-ers and facebookers to support me, to the extent possible, of course, in this endeavor!!! Thanks to all for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment