Thursday, January 21, 2010

Golf..it's no day at the beach!






Let me start by saying my husband is not a Golf Pro! I know he looks like it, but he is really a doctor that likes to chase around a little white ball from time to time. A very humbling experience!!! I played years ago when the kids were young. There were a few of us, we were called the "Four O Clock Club." We got that name because we would gather at the pool, later in the afternoon, when there was a little shade and the babies had finished their napping.

When the kids went back to school and the pool was closed, we would gather at the Clubhouse for 9 holes of, what might be called, Golf!! We always had fun and one day I even hit a birdie, but never have since, so I quit!!!

Actually, I found out it was more fun to drive the golf cart for my husband and take pictures of his rear end!!! After a few beers, it got downright funny!!! It is such a beautiful golf course, what a great way to spend the afternoon. I want to start playing again but haven't even swung the club...too embarrassing!!! Maybe this will be the year to resurrect the "Four O Clock Club" and get busy!!!!!

Click on my grooveshark link...The Caddy Shack Theme Song!

No comments:

Post a Comment