Friday, December 4, 2009

"Under the Sea"

I am not packed and not ready to leave tomorrow on our trip! We are taking my mother-in-law on an ocean cruise to celebrate her 90th birthday!!! She is so much fun, we will have a great time! She is the original party girl, so you know we are going to have a blast!!

As most of you know, Doc and I travel a lot but I always have my little anxiety attack prior to leaving. I worry that is something happens and we never get back home, what will the kids think!? Our house is a mess, things are disorganized, my car is full of work stuff and who will adopt the dog? Coupled with fretting about my job, my wardrobe, my budget and just obsessing about everything in general,I become almost dysfunctional the night before we leave!!

The "seaweed is always greener in someone else's sea". I imagine that everyone else has organized lives and homes!! Maybe that is a fantasy, sort of like Disney World or something! LOL!!!

I usually just give up, go to sleep and wake up early to deal with it in the morning!
Works almost everytime, unless we have an early flight! Tomorrow is perfect..flight is not until noonish and then non stop to Orlando. So good night all! And kids, if anything happens to us.....just sort through what you want and give the rest to Goodwill!!! And don't forget about the Boston Whaler up at Lake Perry!!! And the kayaks down by the Lake, and the vintage trailer over in storage and, and, and..... you get the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment