Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mrs X and her dog



I apologize about the X...this is what happens when you have your husband take a picture. Everything about the pic was really nice except...I had my eyes shut. TWICE!!! Yes, he took two pics and I had my eyes closed in both.

So now, I have a picture of me and the dog! It looks like I have entered the witness protection program!!! I spared you the awful face and shared with you my lovely Christmas coat, which I have had for six years!!! I remember we bought it at a TJ Maxx in Boston! And I say "we" because my husband picked it out. We were there for a sailing regatta of my son, when he was on the college sailing team. I was freezing, I had not prepared for such cool weather. We took a quick break to shop for a coat and gloves! I have really enjoyed this coat, tacky and pretty as can be, dragging it out each year for the Christmas season.

I will be putting it away again and will probably be pulling it out for at least 20 more years, which at that time it will be considered "vintage"!! Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment