Monday, October 19, 2009

Absent in Mind and Body!




I have been absent for several days. We have been wandering around Perry State Park and visiting our little piece of heaven, our lot and boat dock, which is located just outside the state park and adjacent to the Corp of Engineers land. We visited with "neighbors to be" and spent a little time day dreaming about the house and garage we plan to build.

In other words, this was a lazy, nice weekend but I remain behind in paper work and house responsibilities. But I am satiated with Cape Codders and good food!!!

I have loved receiving all your dog pics and am compiling them, they are all so sweet!!! I will have the slide show ready soon..so if you haven't sent a pic, today's the day!!!! Include their name please and send to

janfilberth@yahoo.com

For some reason I am having trouble with the Bitmap Image pics, so send them in
another format if possible!!

PS: Cape Codders are cranberry juice and vodka..yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment