Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dining Alone!





























Seriously...don't tell my husband! He would probably leave me for another woman if he knew I ate this stuff!! So when he goes out of town, or has a business meeting in the evening...I pull out my secret friend!!
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese!!!

I know it is terrible..don't read the label or you will have nightmares for years to come!!! But there is something about it.....yes, it is high calorie, highly processed, disgusting stuff but I was looking forward to it all day!! In fact, I ate a salad for lunch today so I could justify all the calories I would be consuming tonight.

I remember a friend of mine (Cathy C.!!) would always have it for the Junior Sailing luncheon once a summer..and it was the kid's favorite place to go for lunch!! Hot dogs and mac and cheese..and no one died from it, at least not immediately!!! LOL!!!

Hot Dogs are another food that is outlawed, by my husband, at our house!! But he will allow the organic, natural veggie dogs! Oh Yum!! NOT!!! They are about as tasty as a sawdust rolled up with mustard and ketchup! I always make sure we get a hot dog roast at our girls only camp out....what Doc doesn't know won't hurt him, right??

Okay, now that you know my secret.."will you still love me tomorrow?" or at least like me? Please!?

Click on Groove shark for, guess what?
"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?" by the Shirelles

1 comment:

  1. LOL JS...My little secret is Dinty Moore Stew in the can!! It is the most awful stuff but I love it about twice a year when Larry is gone !! Loved your video...proud of you!! S.

    ReplyDelete