Monday, November 9, 2009

Blue Heaven



The gals are already planning to make this an "official" sisters trip for 2010, so talk to Sharon or me right away, if you are interested...Key West books up fast that time of year....Parrot Head Weekend!

Our trip is over, I am in the Chicago airport waiting for the last segment of my journey to Kansas City....and as always I am in no particular hurry to get home!
I sneaked my husband on this last "girls" trip. Being in Key West, it was perfectly acceptable for him to cross-dress and fit in as one of the "girls"!!! NOT!!!!
just kidding, LOL!

Actually, he realized that he would be in Florida at the same time I was, so I convinced him to come on over to Key West for the long weekend! I gave up my space at Casa 325, where the other gals were staying and elected to stay with my hubby at his hotel! So my usual force to return home, missing my husband, didn't apply on this journey..so to re-state the obvious...

I sure wish I were on the way to Key West instead of returning home today!!!!!

The weather was windy, sunny and warm. The seas were too high for water sports, so we concentrated on long bike rides, dips in the pool, museums and shopping.

We even saw a play at the Waterfront Theater, "Shut Up, Sweet Charlotte". It was a funny, twisted, comedy which we really enjoyed.

1 comment: