Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Key West..here we come!



Janetsue blogging from Lake Perry Marina at the firepit, next adventure.....

Thursday morning we are flying to Key West for the Meeting of the Minds...aka Parrot Head Weekend. It will be a busy crazy time in Key West..there are nine of us going and planning on a really great extended weekend doing the Duval Street Crawl!

I am really annoyed with myself for procrastinating on tanning and for not losing 10 pounds before this weekend!! After all we have been planning this trip since February..it didn't just sneak up on me! So you won't be seeing me blogging from Key West in a swimming suit, but you might just get a glimpse of me on the beach..fully clothed, of course!! According to the weekend forecast the weather may be a bit on the cloudy side and perhaps even a little rain but it won't slow us down.

But life goes on Tan or not!! But no "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini" for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to go to Key West. Have a great time with the Parrot Heads. My hubby and I were in a Parrot Head club for awhile a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete