Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hippy Chick!



When we were riding out bikes through Key West recently, I spotted this RV. I looked everywhere for the owner, because I already knew...I gotta have it!!! I wish I could have seen the inside, although it was probably pretty rough! A fixer upper I bet!!!

I took this pic because now I am inspired! I have decided this is my next purchase and in fact I have even found the RV... just haven't told my husband yet!!!
And I was really hoping to wait one more year..it fits into our time- line much better!!!

I have found an older model like this one, low mileage in really good shape! But I know there will be lots of opportunities to find one...it seems they are very available! I think families purchase these recreational vehicles with high hopes of hitting the "open road"! However, often life gets in the way, we put our plans n ice, at least temporarily and sometimes permanently.

I have used my little Winnie far more then I ever thought I would. I can say I am almost obsessive about planning and wishing for the next trip. Tonight I brousing the internet, looking at the Missouri State Parks and laying out camping plans for 2010. One float trip already scheduled and a lot of camping in the early planning stage.

"Baby, you can drive my car!" ( RV!!!) Click on Grooveshark!!!

1 comment: