Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Holiday...Celebrate....."



Sweet! This is my big reward for going out shopping this Sunday at the Disabled Veteran's Store!!! Many others shopped Black Friday or visited the mall...not me, I was at the thrift store and the deals were flowing! I say it is truly a higher form of re-cycling!

This very special, 1959 copy write, 7th printing ( 1968) cost me twenty-five cents! Yes $0.25!!! and it is in perfect condition!!! I love it!! And just in time for the Holidays!!! Wow, I am a lucky girl!!! ( my husband thinks he is a lucky man to be married to a gal that shops the flea markets and is thrilled with a 25 cent cookbook!)

A wonderful addition to my vintage cookbook collection!

"Holiday"..take some time to celebrate! Click on the Grooveshark link!

No comments:

Post a Comment