Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our "Place" in Key West





Most of you now how much Doc and I love Key West. A few years ago we received notice of a really neat promotion on property in the island. And made of brick! Of course Doc was all over it, bought it sight unseen and couldn't wait to show it to me!!

It was an anniversary present and I was totally surprised!!! Also, I was very happy to find out that Doc had only spent about one hundred dollars instead of one million dollars! I don't know, call me crazy but it just seemed to fit into our budget more comfortably!! LOL

Our property.. a brick in the park by Mallory Square!! And the proceeds from the sales of the commemorative bricks were dedicated to the upkeep and restoration of the statues in the park.

So when we travel to Key West, this is always one of our first stops! It just feels good knowing we have a little "place" there! Some where to go visit and stay a while!

Click on "She's a brick house!" and get ready to boogie down!

No comments:

Post a Comment