Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Dog Friendly Environment



Our travel team had a meeting yesterday morning, to do some training and socializing. One of our team members brought her two beautiful Golden Retrievers. They are young, but were very well- behaved for being in unfamiliar surroundings. My Lab Retriever, Betty Jane was not very happy about having dog visitors! She got to spend the morning locked in my husband's study, so we didn't have a dog fight breakout!

I do think we may have alienated a few neighbors!! When it was time to go home, the dogs raced down to the Lake ( instead of jumping into the backseat of the car, as planned). We heard a lot of squacking and wing flapping.....the dogs returned shortly thereafter and they were both grinning!!! I didn't walk down to the Lake....I was not prepared for what I might find and I knew I would get a full report from the neighborhood association , if anything was amiss, LOL!!!

After all....dogs will be dogs, right?? And we could sure use a few less geese around here!!!!!!

"How much is that doggie in the window?" click on the right, grooveshark link to hear it! Turn up your speakers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment