Monday, August 24, 2009

Thrift Shopping!



I have not had as much time recently to "Thrift Shop", which is my favorite way of shopping! Where else can you spend an hour browsing and finding terrific things CHEAP????!!!!! Tonight I stopped by the local Salvation Army Store. Luck was on my side..today was half price on the tan tags and 60% off on the white tags!!!

Score!!! I found these two little crocks, with red lids, perfect for my vintage trailer, "The Double J". I also found this darling little brown stoneware crock, for MaryKathryn's trailer, "MinnieHaHa". I also bought a beautiful, just like new, Lee white blouse..the price for all four items? $6.46

That makes me so HAPPY!!!! I love a great bargain and I love old or used items. I consider it a higher form of re-cycling!

The WITO group gave me a hard time this weekend at our event, because we had not set out re-cycling tubs for the pop cans and plastic water bottles. To be honest, it never crossed my mind!! But next year, I will be ready!!!

I did do some re-gifting of items for our door prized give away. That is considered re-cycling, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment