Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Chicken and Noodle Diet



My husband Doc has been on a super weight loss program for the past month with great success, even though I have sabotaged it the entire time!!!

Our business has a great product that can be bought online through Aisle 19...click on my link to use this shopping site. Doc has been consuming this called Optimal Meal Formula ( Xymetri) and losing weight..it is a "complete" meal replacement with 100% of the nutrients your body requires, and only 160 calories. ( I obtained the info from the product label) Those of you who know Doc are aware he is very careful about what he puts in his body. (with an occasional splurge!)

Well, tonight was chicken and noodles! I just couldn't resist..I felt bad about presenting it to the dieting Doc, but I figured he could drink a shake if he wanted and that would leave two big bowls for me!!!!

Doc is scheduled to speak at a business presentation regarding this product. On Saturday, July 11th at the Double Tree College Blvd in Overland Park, he will talk about his experiences this product, he has been so impressed with the outcome.

I guess that pretty much rules out pizza Friday night for supper!!! And sugar has been outlawed at our house!!!

If you would like to join us at Super Saturday this weekend...the business presentation is open to our guests and free......call me! 816 305-5872

No comments:

Post a Comment