Tuesday, July 14, 2009

White Buffalo= Trout!!



White Buffalo..no, not those large animals that roamed the plains! The confluence of the White River and the Buffalo River...the best trout fishing ever, according to those Arkansas girls!

This will be the second year the the group of us "meet up, down there" to do some fishin' eatin'and campin' I am already anticipating!!!
It is going to be great!!! Can't wait!!!
My friend, Sheryl, from the Phoenix area, who I haven't even met, but feel like I have known forever, is flying in to KC and driving with us. Tammy from the Baltimore area is also flying to Little Rock and catching a ride with Lucy, the ultimate fishing woman and our mentor!!

MaryK will be in our caravan from KC and pulling her 1970 vintage trailer, "MinnieHaha". Mrs Vintage Greenjeans, aka Janetsue, will be pulling her sweet, little, old 1959 Winnebago....aka "The Double J" ( named after me and my wonderful husband Doc/Jim who encourages me to pursue my dreams!!!!) ( those dreams being camping and fishing!) Thank you, dear husband, for allowing me, to be me!!!

After years of wonderful family life, raising kids, working and fixing up old "Lake" houses, it is really an experience to just be free to fly, free to fly fish!!! LOL

All in all, there will be about 25 of us!!!!

If you want to do a little brainstorming about your next trip, check out www.docsislandtimetravel.com click on YTB Outdoors..you will be amazed at the great fishing, hunting and extreme trips that are offered. If cruising is more your speed.....if you love the beaches..take a look at the cruises!!! It doesn't cost a thing to click and look and dream!!!!

And remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!!!!!

1 comment: