Monday, July 6, 2009

Try saying Kayak, four times, really fast!!!


Wow! I am a little tired today!!! Or maybe, I have had a few too many carbs! Or it just could be a combination of both. This year the 4th of July really "took it out of me!!!" LOL!!!!

Betty ( our 11 year old chocolate lab) and I took a walk down by the lake this evening. It was so beautiful out, the temperature was just perfect for an evening kayak paddle. The Old Town kayaks just sat there on the boat rack, looking abandoned. There were even some spider webs and tree pollen clinging to the pretty plastic hulls!!!

I walked to the lake a second time, to take the picture above and a beautiful kayak sliced the water just in front of me..... so fast, I couldn't even get a picture!!!

Is there a full moon? Maybe I can still get a paddle in..let me go find my husband and twist his arm to go!!!!

PS: If anyone wants to come paddle with me early evenings, please call...it is easy and fun on our quiet lake, even if you have never paddled!!! I will show ya how!!!
Call 816 305 5872 for all your kayaking and travel needs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment