Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pasta Salad



My favorite recipe blog?

the pioneerwoman.com

Wow, there are some amazing recipes on that site. Go have a look, you just won't believe it! Most are high fat recipes but all are delicious, so for that occasional splurge, I go online and choose one. Everything has been very good. Her "Favorite Burger" recipe is a no brainer, yet I would never have thought to combine the ingredients! ( does that mean I need a brain? wait! don't answer that!!) I told my good friend, Jane, about the burgers and the seasoned mayo. Score!!!! She and her husband loved them too!!!
Check it out..you won't be sorry! They are not all her original recipes, some of them have been in my recipe box for years..like the "Best Chocolate Cake" recipe. I got that recipe from another friend, Carol twenty seven years ago, when our first borns were babies!!!! That cake never ceases to amaze my guests.

This pasta salad recipe is better then anything you would get at an upscale, overpriced restaurant. The dressing would be wonderful served on toasted, crusty french bread as an appetizer.

I think I need to be excused so I can go eat!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those burgers were great as you said and it makes me hungry just thinking about them. Hey, I want that chocolate cake recipe by the way. Is that the one you brought out here last fall? It was yummy, but oh so fattening.

    ReplyDelete