Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time for "Reflection"



Thanks to everyone who continues to look at my blog, sending comments and good wishes. I wish I understood more about this whole process, but it is a steep learning curve..LOL.

Getting a new laptop over the weekend was exciting but I am finding out, like a new relationship, there is a lot to learn, a lot to adapt too!! LOL AGAIN!!

The office store tranferred all my files, but now I am realizing there are all kinds of things I need to re-load, re-locate!!!!

Plus my computer savy children are working so far from home.... one in Lima, Peru, one in Kodiak, Alaska ..thank goodness one is still close, in Leawood.

She will probably call today to say they are moving to Australia!!!

In the meantime, I am earnestly working on Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Blogspot and all things fun and wonderful!!!!

"Calgon, take me away" ( to Peru, To Kodiak, to Leawood!)

No comments:

Post a Comment