Sunday, July 12, 2009

"First comes love, then comes marriage"



Just found out I am going to be a Grandma again!!! I am very happy about that!!!! Little #1 will only be two years old when little #2 arrives. #1 probably won't like #2 very much in the beginning, but as they grow up together and become playmates, they will learn to love each other!!!

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes David with a baby carriage!"

We used to chant that over and over when we were kids! I don't think we really knew what it meant or even thought about it...it was just a nice catchy tune!!!!

The day each of my children were born, was the most important day of my life. There will never be a better or happier day. That was the day I knew true love and what it meant to be totally consumed with awe and attention for that tiny little baby. Then that tiny little baby grows up and has his own tiny little baby. An amazing process, just as God planned. Each generation learning the importance of family and the responsibility of raising a child.

I love my daughter-in-law, my son couldn't have picked a better wife for himself or a better mother for their children. She showed determnation and dedication as she went through a few difficult months of early infancy with our #1 grand daughter.

#2 and #3, 4 and 5 should be much easier! We have already put in our order for lots of grand babies!!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment