Wednesday, July 15, 2009

That's my girl!!



"Woof" translates to "dog" in our grandbaby's language!

This is BettyJane, our chocolate lab. She is eleven years old...we also have her cousin, PeggySue!!! Peggy is a yellow lab and is fourteen years old!! In people years, that would be 98 years old! Wow!!!! And she still has her own teeth!

Today I had a run in with a dog. I got bit! Yes, I am fifty three years old and have never been bit by a dog!!! Until today!!! LOL

OUCH! IT HURT!!! THAT LITTLE " WOOF" WAS MAD!!!

Oh well! The doctor said I will probably be okay and live to be bit again!!!
But kidding aside, the authorities take dog bites very seriouly. I had no idea, but the doctor said he is required by law to report dog bites. Then they are investigated by Animal Control. Oh dear! I hate that it all caused so much trouble to me and the dog and especially the family. I just hope he doesn't have rabies! If I start foaming at mouth, someone please tell me and take me to the hospital!!!

Doesn't matter!! I still love dogs.....just not that little "woof"!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I still cannot believe that happened! Thank God we have such GREAT dogs!

    ReplyDelete